At least 25% seats shall stand reserved to the candidates belonging to Himachal Pradesh/Children of H.P.State Govt.Employees/Central Govt. Employees serving in Himachal/Employees of the autonomous bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Government and the Class-IV employees sponsored for training by the Department of Animal Husbandry.
– Application Form has been given in the Prospectus at Appendix-I. This prospectus can be obtained from the office of BLM INSTIUTE OF VETEINARY PHARMACIST , KANDYOL, Patti Dawardu Road, Ropri on payment of Rs.450/-or Rs.500/- by post in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of TASKIN EDUCATIONAL & WELFARE SOCIETY ,payable in any Bank Branch at Sarkaghat town. The prospectus shall be dispatched by registered post/parcel. The Society/Institute does not take the responsibility for any postal delays/loss. The cost of prospectus is not refundable in any case. Prospectus is also available in the Society’s Web.site hpmlis.org and the candidates can also download the application form from the website (hpmlis.org) and submit the application forms duly complete in all respects alongwith the photocopies of all required documents and Bank Draft of Rs.350/-
– The application form complete in all respects duly filled in by the applicant in his/her own handwriting neatly and legibly with black/blue ball pen in block letters should be submitted/sent to the Secretary, BLM INSTIUTE OF VETEINARY PHARMACIST KANDYOL, Patti Dawardu Road, Ropri ,Sarkaghat Distt-Mandi-175024 (HP) and must reach the office of the Society by the prescribed date —————-The name and the particulars of the candidate should be as per the matriculation certificate.
– The incomplete applications and applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained. A wrong or misleading entry in the forms will lead to rejection thereof without assigning any reason.
Display of Provisioonal Select List
The provisional select list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination keeping in view the availability of seats category wise and displayed on the notice board of the Society’s office on ————————- and the candidates so appearing in the provisional select list will also be intimated through post. But the Society will not be responsible for any postal loss.These candidates would be required to appear for Counselling in the office of the Society at BLM INSTIUTE OF VETEINARY PHARMACIST KANDYOL, Patti Dawardu Road, Ropri ,Sarkaghat Distt-Mandi-175024 (HP) along with all the testimonials/certificates in original .
1. There will be Counselling system for admission to the available seats in order of merit drawn category wise. The Counselling will be held on the prescribed dates as mentioned to above in the office of the Society.
2. The applicant must bring along all the original testimonials/certificates at the time of Counselling as notified in this prospectus.
3. The applicant should be present during the time of Counselling. However, in the cases where due to unavoidable circumstances, the candidates who are unable to appear in person shall depute an authorized person for conveying his/her inability to appear in the Counselling along with the required certificates in original.
There will be no change in the date of Counselling, even if the day is declared as holiday. Before final selection, the candidate has to appear in person.
Admission From Select List
The selected candidates on the date of counseling would be required to get registration to the course by depositing Rs.5000/-on the same date, failing which their claim for admission to the course will be forfeited. The selected candidates will report for admission in the office of the Society on the address as given to above within a prescribed date and deposit admission fee and other charges for the first year of the training Course. Those failing to do so within the prescribed schedule will not be admitted. In that case, the seat(s) so fallen vacant will be offered to the candidate/s placed in the waiting list. The amount of Rs.5000/- deposited on account of registration charges is not refundable in any case.
Admission From Waiting List
In case of vacant seats, 2nd round counselling will be held for the candidates placed on the waiting list for seeking admission against the category wise vacant seat(s). These candidates will also be issued call letters intimating date, time and venue for counselling, but the Society will not be responsible for any postal loss.
Note: All the admissions from the select or waiting list will be provisional till the verification/equivalency of the certificates etc..received from the concerned Board/University.
Medical Fitness Report
Medical fitness will be pre-condition for admission to the course. The selected candidates shall be required to submit the Medical Fitness Report at the time of admission.